Need An Air Test?
PEAK Air Tightness Testing – Our Service
- Free instant quotation over the phone or by email
- Quick, easy & friendly service
- Nationwide coverage
- Highly trained technicians, experienced with all types of buildings and constructions
- Next day certification
We will even beat any like-for-like quotation!
If you need a quotation for a air tightness test, or if you think your property might need air tightness testing but you aren’t sure, then you can call PEAK on 01625 667989. We provide free, honest advice on your requirements with no obligation.
Or if you already know that you need an air test and would simply like a quotation and our availability then you can call or enter your details into the form on the right side of the page, we will reply to you via email or by phone.
On any given day we are carrying out air tightness testing and providing certificates to our clients throughout the UK.
Air Tightness Testing, or ‘air testing’ is required for New Dwellings and Conversions within the UK. Air testing is covered within Part L of Building Regulations, and is normally required before a project can be signed off by Building Control.
Why Choose Us?
When you hire PEAK you will receive a number of benefits:
- Hiring a company with a great deal of experience in the industry, meaning that you get a seamless and professional service.
- Advice on how to make sure the dwelling complies with building regulations in the most cost effective way for you.
- Because we offer a full range of services, our departments work together to minimise turnaround times and maximise the productivity of your site.
At PEAK we can arrange a full package of certification tests under one roof for submission to building control. Our staff carry out tests and issue certificates to projects all over the UK everyday.
Contact us today for more information. You can call us on 01625 667989. Or alternatively fill in our online enquiry form.
Our Site Requirements
When we carry out an Air Tightness Test we work quickly and efficiently to minimise our time on your site. To help us do this we have a few requirements to ensure no time is wasted on site:
- A mains power supply or generator is required on site – this is to power the fan system without which the test is not possible.
- The building envelope should be completed including external doors and windows fitted and sealed.