Details Required for a New Build SAP & EPC
In order to carry out a new build SAP assessment, we need details about your site. These are listed below:
- Floor plans, sections & elevations
- Orientation e.g. site plan
- Construction specification of walls, roofs and floors
- Specification for all windows
- Primary & secondary heating systems
- Renewable technology (if any
Why are these details needed for a new build sap?
The SAP process requires the input of many variables related to the details above, if some of these details are missing or incorrect in can cause the whole assessment to be inaccurate, preventing building control from signing the site off for completion.
What’s included in the new build sap service from Peak Acoustics?
When you have your SAP carried out by Peak Acoustics, you will benefit from all of our experience and knowledge in the building energy efficiency industry. As well as all of the below:
- All the SAP documentation required to show compliance with Part L of Building Regulations.
- Additional necessary recommendations to ensure a pass is achieved every time.
- U-value calculations for submission to Building Control
- Friendly, Helpful advice and support throughout.
- 3 -5 working day turnaround.